• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers @Indiana - 9 30 23 - 6 pm ctrl

Cooper is a master at challenges. Guy must have someone in the replay booth.
Yea, the TV replays on all three were inconclusive — to get overturns on all three was surprising. But in any event the team got it together then. The service errors though, especially when we were not getting aces. Lots to work on, but we survived a tough week on the road.

Yea, the TV replays on all three were inconclusive — to get overturns on all three was surprising. But in any event the team got it together then. The service errors though, especially when we were not getting aces. Lots to work on, but we survived a tough week on the road.
The officiating of both games this weekend were not top quality, especially Purdue. I think that was the first time I'd seen a play challenged by a coach, have it overturned, than the other coaches challenges another part of the play and has it overturned again back to his favor.

Both matches were tough and gave the girls a good look at what it's going to be like playing on the road in the Big Ten. I liked in both matches they came out strong in the third set, which is a nice change from what we'd seen in most of the matches this year where they've come out flat. It's almost unbelievable they could go over half way through the match before they got their first block.

Nope, back in the gym today working on serves and hitting. 36 points given away again last night (16 service errors and 20 hitting errors). Against wisky or anyone else in the tourney with a night like that and they'll be toast.
Wow, not even a Sunday off!
In any case, they're young and tough.
What I meant, though, they don't have to play until Friday.

Fishing for walleye in WY all day Saturday so I had to watch my recording of the match. I never did hear about Allick's condition. Injury, sickness, etc ?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back