• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

So some asked. I see wins vs N Illinois but it won't be easy, LA Tech, NW and Purdue. We need to win 2 vs Mich (lol), Sparty (doable), Illinois (doable), Maryland (doable), Wisconsin (ummm no), Iowa (doable). Sims has a turnover early next week...HH will be in.

Rhule: "There was never a thought of taking Sims out."

Sigh. We're hosed. We have a QB who has great talent but has terrible football IQ and is a guaranteed turnover machine. And we have absolutely nobody behind him who's a better option.
Rhule is fat and happy with his Carolina money. Nebraska money is just gravy. He can’t admit he made a mistake. Not that the back up QB is anything to crow about but Matt Rhule thought that his QB room was ready and that tells you all you need to know about his judgment.

They want to get those things by playing in the NFL.

I don't particularly like him, but part of the draw of Deion Sanders is his players can connect with guys like Michael Irvin. Those former NFL players can help CU's players get better on and off the field so they can get to the NFL. College football exists because it's the only way for players to get drafted. This is a business for the players too. Other schools do this too, but it seems like there's even more attention because of Deion. It's not just guys like Westbrook becoming more visable around the program.
Yeah it’s sure having a ROLE MODEL like Mike Irvin will do wonders for the young players. He definitely can teach them about the dangers of nose candy use and inappropriate conversations with Female hotel employees.

Don’t Be Like Mike!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back