• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring, Pre Fall Camp News Thread

Not that we have to be the new Pipeline, but wouldn't be awesome to have our Oline wear out the other team enough to put 2nd and 3rd string in and still close out the game. Memories....
I have said I am withholding judgment (and swearing off the kool-aid) until Oct/Nov. I am very happy with how recruiting appears to be going, with how the coaches talk about what they want to accomplish, the apparent cultural changes but we won't know for sure until we see what is put out on the field consistently.

If what we are hear is true then we could be making new memories soon...

I have said I am withholding judgment (and swearing off the kool-aid) until Oct/Nov. I am very happy with how recruiting appears to be going, with how the coaches talk about what they want to accomplish, the apparent cultural changes but we won't know for sure until we see what is put out on the field consistently.

If what we are hear is true then we could be making new memories soon...
This is how it starts. Won't be long before you're swinging open the refrigerator door and guzzling koolaid straight from the pitcher.

;)

Debating on the CU call. If Neon can't coach/inspire because of health problems, how that effects the whole scheme of things?
Not only that, the fact that he basically told everyone to transfer out when he arrived, basically blaming the talent that was there and not the coaching (like a certain someone coughFrostcough) did

Not only that, the fact that he basically told everyone to transfer out when he arrived, basically blaming the talent that was there and not the coaching (like a certain someone coughFrostcough) did
In CUs case, to a much larger, yet unproven degree imo, Neon is a huge factor, more than MR currently, in why kids are going to CU.
His absence may have a very negative effect on all things CU

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back