• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023-2024 Bowl Tie-ins

BGRed

Blackshirt
20 Year Member
i'll hold off booking any hotels, but here are some possible destinations for the Big Ten teams. In what I think might be descending order of the Big Ten pecking order. After the top three, I think it's wide open.

College Football Playoff (Rose or Sugar): Michigan
Orange (states it has a Big Ten or SEC tie-in): Ohio State
Other NY6 (Peach, Cotton, Fiesta): Penn State
Citrus: Wisconsin
Reliaquest (formerly Outback)): Maryland
Las Vegas: Iowa
Music City: Illinois or Nebraska?
Pinstripe: Illinois or Nebraska?
Guaranteed Rate (Phoenix): Minnesota, Purdue, Michigan State?
Quick Lane (Detroit): Minnesota, Purdue, Michigan State?

coach-mayo-bath-b3fbfb2c625f48379ba0bf312e9a9b72.jpg

At this point, I just want any bowl game. Way too early in my book to even guess. Do they still have that Christmas day bowl game on Oahu? That would be a nice escape from the frozen tundra of Alaska and an easy airplane ride...

At this point, I just want any bowl game. Way too early in my book to even guess. Do they still have that Christmas day bowl game on Oahu? That would be a nice escape from the frozen tundra of Alaska and an easy airplane ride...
I think it’s on Christmas Eve.

No longer Christmas Day.

EastPost Hawaii Bowl​

Saturday, December 23
10:30 pm ET, ESPN
Clarence TC Ching Athletics Complex, Honolulu, HI
Bowl Ties: American Athletic vs Mountain West
Last Year: MTSU 25, San Diego State 23

No longer Christmas Day.

EastPost Hawaii Bowl​

Saturday, December 23
10:30 pm ET, ESPN
Clarence TC Ching Athletics Complex, Honolulu, HI
Bowl Ties: American Athletic vs Mountain West
Last Year: MTSU 25, San Diego State 23
It is normally on Christmas Eve. Going to say it is moved back a day because the NFL will play on the 24th and bowls try to avoid competing with the pros.

I would take it in a heartbeat … bookends this bowl drought right here in Nashville :)
It is where we went last time we went to a bowl. I think Music City Bowl might be aiming sights too high. As long as we have a postseason, I'll be happy.

Any bowl but the Pinstripe.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back