• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG Recruiting Weekend. (3-24/25 2023) Thread Update: Recruits Comments

EBA1DA47-9860-444B-B6FF-84266C4F1F8A.jpeg

Not trying to be doubting Thomas, but has a recruit ever said: "My visit sucked, I thought the culture was bad, I think they're going to continue to struggle"? I'm a little curious to why we have got a few commits by now as it sounds like it was a great weekend.

In regards to Raiola, I would think if he's going to come here, it would make sense for him to commit earlier than later. As an example, if he decides to go to Georgia or USC, they probably will have a pretty decent class starter before 6/1/23. I think Dylan would help our recruiting tremendously if he commits sooner than later. The spring game would be perfect timing. I like the existing staff, but things aren't moving as fast as I thought they would. I thought we would have a few Nebraska kids with verbals by now. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong, but Nebraska has always been notoriously behind on commits historically, whereas Ohio St., Michigan, ND, Bama, Texas, etc seems to have a bigger head start ever year.

Sorry, I have no patience

seems alot of the top 150 recruits wait to take all the visits, cause they will always have options. the players ranked 500 and up dont have quite as many options, but still plenty. QBs normally committ early, because they know they have to recruit guys they want and need. fingers crossed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back