• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how bad the media is trying to censor Nebraska and DR. Potentially sensitive? Really?

My guess is that fans of other programs reported it as sensitive material and Twitter, in its idiocy, added the label. Reports from users are what often result in those labels.

Last edited:

My guess is that fans of other programs reported it as sensitive material and Twitter, in its idiocy, added the label. Reports from users are what often result in those labels.
Hilarious that no one can look at it from Twitter and say “oh, that’s not sensitive. It’s a guy taking a picture with football players who also happens to play football”

iBn6z14.png

If Raiola comes here, my guess is we also will get Nwaneri, Wingo, Nelson, Brix, Bair, and Smith. If we do not get those individuals to all say they'll come, I see zero chance DR comes here. USC is too loaded with talent and coaching to go up against. It really boils down to selling a process that's worked elsewhere and may possibly cater to each players strengths. Satterfield saying he doesn't like short passes scares me a little with this recruitment as well.
There’s a reason all of these 4 and 5 star athletes are visiting Nebraska they’re talking to each other they understand that together they can play as freshmen and they’ll make a huge difference. Nebraska has an outstanding tradition, an amazing fan base ( one that understands the role they play in recruiting), a new coaching staff, incredible facilities ( including a new state of the art practice facility) and a vibrant college city. Again if things work out on March 25 th the Husker faithful will blow up this site and others like it...THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA!

There’s a reason all of these 4 and 5 star athletes are visiting Nebraska they’re talking to each other they understand that together they can play as freshmen and they’ll make a huge difference. Nebraska has an outstanding tradition, an amazing fan base ( one that understands the role they play in recruiting), a new coaching staff, incredible facilities ( including a new state of the art practice facility) and a vibrant college city. Again if things work out on March 25 th the Husker faithful will blow up this site and others like it...THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA!
Can only hope :runaway:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back