• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Eric Field N

Eric Fields plays for my local high school. To be honest I never heard anyone talking about him being a D1 prospect. He’s fast and a good tackler but I was shocked he got a D1 scholarship. With some good coaching, which I think he will get with Matt Rhule, he could be a diamond in the rough.

Eric Fields plays for my local high school. To be honest I never heard anyone talking about him being a D1 prospect. He’s fast and a good tackler but I was shocked he got a D1 scholarship. With some good coaching, which I think he will get with Matt Rhule, he could be a diamond in the rough.
Film looks fantastic. Hard to find b-line tacklers like him and he explodes upon impact. I will note that the film seems to be sped up by .05x, but so did Will Honas's film... I'm going to take another look. Curious what his 40-time and/or 100m is...

He is the perfect Will in a 3-3-5. Honestly, he and Prince are my #1&2
Princewill looks like a freaking animal and so does this kid. The Blackshirts need to get back to the days of knocking opponents blocks off and thumping the mouthpieces out of ballcarriers. The types of highlights that make fans yell "BOOOOMMMM". I'm SO looking forward to explosive line play...

Princewill looks like a freaking animal and so does this kid. The Blackshirts need to get back to the days of knocking opponents blocks off and thumping the mouthpieces out of ballcarriers. The types of highlights that make fans yell "BOOOOMMMM". I'm SO looking forward to explosive line play...

Controlled aggression looks like it's on the horizon again.

'Bout time.

We got multiple explosive athletes with sub 10.8 100m speed. Good to see Rhule going for speed.

Another kid on the team QB Cal Swanson signed with Illinois. Nebraska got the better deal.

I think this kid is going to be a monster (in a good way) here.

His closing speed is freaking insane!

Wow!

Last edited:

Another kid on the team QB Cal Swanson signed with Illinois. Nebraska got the better deal.
With 2 D1 players, how did they only win 3 games this year? Lackluster coaching or rest of team not so hot? I watched lots of 5A this year, all the top teams & playoffs. There’s loads of talent in 5A & I saw plenty of bad teams who had only a couple good athletes, and most had terrible coaching. I feel OK 5A = Nebraska class A. Good luck to Mr. fields! GBR!!

With 2 D1 players, how did they only win 3 games this year? Lackluster coaching or rest of team not so hot? I watched lots of 5A this year, all the top teams & playoffs. There’s loads of talent in 5A & I saw plenty of bad teams who had only a couple good athletes, and most had terrible coaching. I feel OK 5A = Nebraska class A. Good luck to Mr. fields! GBR!!
Was the HC from Frosts coaching " tree"? :O O:

Was the HC from Frosts coaching " tree"? :O O:
Ardmore actually has good coaches. They’ve been deep in the playoffs most years including the state finals a few years ago. This is Ardmore’s first losing season in probably the last 15 years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back