• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Palmer. Mathis At NFL Combine: Update: Palmer Ran A 4.33 In The 40

He wasn’t willing to do anything. He should have come back to school and got better, to possibly enhance his chances. He wants it now, and he’s not any good.

I agree that he'd have likely done himself a solid with another year and better production, but the 'He's not any good' piece isn't accurate either.

He's not a perfect specimen for OLB or DE at the next level, so he's always had an up hill battle.

I agree that he'd have likely done himself a solid with another year and better production, but the 'He's not any good' piece isn't accurate either.

He's not a perfect specimen for OLB or DE at the next level, so he's always had an up hill battle.
I’m not sure what many are watching. This guy is so overrated to the hype/fan fare. Looks like the NFL mostly agrees with me. He gets dominated far too often. He’s been a non factor, far too often. Good luck to him, but I just don’t see it. I’ll never forget the Northwestern game. It was kinda funny watching him get blown up the entire game. All the face paint, the yelling and screaming, celebrating after an ordinary play. He needs to just play.

I’m not sure what many are watching. This guy is so overrated to the hype/fan fare. Looks like the NFL mostly agrees with me. He gets dominated far too often. He’s been a non factor, far too often. Good luck to him, but I just don’t see it. I’ll never forget the Northwestern game. It was kinda funny watching him get blown up the entire game. All the face paint, the yelling and screaming, celebrating after an ordinary play. He needs to just play.

He had his moments, both up and down as do most players. The truly dominant ones are the guys in suits that get drafted that first night. He's a marginal NFL talent. I get it. The focusing on his emotional behaviors I don't get. He was one of the few that never stopped trying to win the last few years. He's a kid you have to root for.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back