• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cotton Bowl - USC vs. Tulane Jan. 2nd

Players that did not play for USC

WR Jordan Addison (Injury)
RB Travis Dye (Injury)
LB Ralen Goforth (Transfer portal)
WR Michael Jackson III (Injury)
C Brett Neilon (Injury)
DT Kobe Pepe (Transfer portal)
EDGE Romello Height (Injury)
LB Julien Simon (Transfer portal)
OG Andrew Vorhees (Injury)
QB Caleb Williams (Injury)

Players that did not play for USC

WR Jordan Addison (Injury)
RB Travis Dye (Injury)
LB Ralen Goforth (Transfer portal)
WR Michael Jackson III (Injury)
C Brett Neilon (Injury)
DT Kobe Pepe (Transfer portal)
EDGE Romello Height (Injury)
LB Julien Simon (Transfer portal)
OG Andrew Vorhees (Injury)
QB Caleb Williams (Injury)
No wonder Williams won the Heisman. He threw for 462 yards and 5 TDs and didn’t even play.

Tulane was 2-10 last year. If they can flip the script in 1 year, why can't we?

Although, Tulane flipped the script in year seven for their head coach. And it took year six being the worst for their coach.

I'm curious to know how they pulled it off. Maybe a bunch of super seniors. 12-2 in year 7 for a head coach is very odd -- when the other six seasons were all between 2-10 and 7-6. Guess we shouldn't have given up on Frost for a couple more years. :Eek: :Lol:

Grinch.png

OU U$C Grinch

You don't think Tulane could have done as well against our schedule this year? I'd argue Tulane had a tougher schedule than we did.

with USC's defense their no better than 7-6 in the b1g. when you compare them to who they just played, completely different level of competition on a week to week basis. they get crushed.

with USC's defense their no better than 7-6 in the b1g. when you compare them to who they just played, completely different level of competition on a week to week basis. they get crushed.
You really think UCF, Houston, and Cincy are so much worse than Illinois, NW, Wiscy, Iowa, etc.?

They also beat K State, who would have demolished us this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back