• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

Was thinking it could get confusing at times since we now have a HC coach with the initials MR and a former HC coach (oh no) with the same initials. Lets hope the new MR is far superior to the former MR! :Lol:

Can somebody do a meme based on Tolkien's "one ring to rule the all"? Maybe an image of Matt with the slogan "One man to Rhule them all!"
My feeble attempt.

rhule.png

A lot of people pointed to his .500 record, but a deeper dive shows his ability to build on each season.

When I first looked into him, I wasn’t too excited, but the more I read and watched him the more I think he’s the right man to fix this. If he can keep most of our talented players and build on the foundation, it would be great to see him replicate his Temple and Baylor success

Last edited:
Not to toot my own horn....but I will. In the thread I started about when the announcement will come.I said. I think it os Rhule so ot will be saturday.

Hold on I think I broke my arm patting myself on the back.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back