• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

I think the firing at Carolina could really light a fire under Rhule to show them what they lost out on. If he can rally the players this program could be special but how special is TBD. I don't have the excitement of when Frost was announced but he can't do any worse. Time to move forward, again. Let's see how the players respond now.

Played perfectly by Trev. Steal the spotlight on the last big day in college football ball. Although big games are still ahead the entire college football nation is tuned in this weekend. Announce the hottest coaching hire this year coming into Husker nation and get the world talking Big Red for the moment. Wearing my gear and flying my flag all day.

Whether or not this hire works out, Trev played this just about perfectly with regards to timing and buzz. Nebraska football front and center on Game Day right now is awesome.

He won't fulfill his 8 year contract!!!

8 years? That's the contract? He'll be gone in half the time.
It would be such a TERRIBLE thing if he got Nebraska back to winning and then left for another job. It would have been SO MUCH BETTER to hire someone who will keep Nebraska losing but won't be looking around for another job.

xI9xOUr.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back