• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any word from Matt Davison?

Thanks for the clarification.
Yeah, Matt was wrong about Scott being the answer. The,HORROR.
I didn't hear the broadcast, but remember trudging back to my car, hoping Scott would be our next coach. I guess Matt and are were both wrong. Sorry matt and I put the program in such a mess.

Now line up for your flogging mister.

Flogging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

C

As long as we are revisiting the monkey comment, I want to make an important distinction.

IIRC, the poster of that particular comment specifically said "trained monkey." So we are talking about circus monkeys, monkeys that play accordions or like Clyde in Every Which Way But Loose vs. some random monkey with no experience in the entertainment industry.

As a game commenter on the radio, in my opinion, Davidson doesn't have the voice or the knowledge of the game. He sounds whiney. Like a little boy.

Not that this has anything to do with what is going on but I too am not a fan of his on air commentary. And that says a lot because I have no problem with Beth. o_O

C

As long as we are revisiting the monkey comment, I want to make an important distinction.

IIRC, the poster of that particular comment specifically said "trained monkey." So we are talking about circus monkeys, monkeys that play accordions or like Clyde in Every Which Way But Loose vs. some random monkey with no experience in the entertainment industry.
Yea,like Peter Davy,Mike n Mickey

C

Matt thought Frost was going to come in and kill it just like everyone else. Hard to blame the guy. Move MD to a role he’s good at…like kissing babies, being a program bro, and raising money. That’s the role most charismatic ex-players are suited for. Fill the role with someone who understands organization and can help facilitate the inner workings of a successful program. That’s not MD.

I don't really care what Matt said 5 years ago on the radio, or frankly what he ever says on the radio.

I do care if he had a role in enabling Scott to do what Scott did, or more precisely what Scott opted out of doing.

Matt thought Frost was going to come in and kill it just like everyone else. Hard to blame the guy. Move MD to a role he’s good at…like kissing babies, being a program bro, and raising money. That’s the role most charismatic ex-players are suited for. Fill the role with someone who understands organization and can help facilitate the inner workings of a successful program. That’s not MD.
So he poorly coordinated other peoples decisions?

Not that this has anything to do with what is going on but I too am not a fan of his on air commentary. And that says a lot because I have no problem with Beth. o_O

C
Yeah, my mistake. I should have replied my comment on a Matt Davidson comment.

Clyde was an ape, not a monkey.
He's got 12 ribs, like you and me.

ec2ca4c5-d301-4183-9d9d-a115237e9bf6_text.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back