• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is fired

sell out streak is all we have left. Hard times to be a Husker fan. I wore my Husker cap to the grocery store and a Michigan fan came over and patted me on the back. Then stated hang in there better days ahead. I responded by stating we have been saying that for a couple of decades now.
streak will end this year? probably not.

Chin knew he was dead man walking and the product reflected it. Maybe, at least, this removes more of the negativity/indifference from the staff if he was part of it.
Chin had this time to prove he was more than just Frosts buddy and truly could coach. Didn't work out that way. I wish him well.

He has been there a couple years and coaching many defensive players on ST for the past year. I think he knows exactly what he has to work with.

C
Agreed,mostly.
Players having to perform at their particular positions and technique levels is what I'm getting at.
Some lesser athletes are more consistent due to superior technique.
And without changing scheme too much, he'll likely want different things from his players than Chins did.
Glad we have 2 weeks

Suh isn’t doing anything is he? He tweeted he would take the Husker job (jokingly, maybe). Make him dline coach and move Dawson to olb.
Far fetched, but the point remains, bring him into the program in some capacity.

Everyone - even the players - knew this was coming as soon as TA said Coach Joseph would have control of all staffing issues upon his move to HC. Of course it couldn’t be done with just days to prepare for OU, so now is the optimal time. Might be why some of the players appeared to be phoning it in Saturday. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Now the real healing, and work, can begin…
More and more Trev looks like a genius with his timing of firing Frost. And Mickey does, too with Chin getting da boot. It is perfect to do this the week before the bye week. Will be VERY interesting seeing the team that plays Indiana Oct 1.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back