• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost out; Mickey Joseph Named Interim Head Coach

A bit surprised… thought October for sure, but the “noise” must’ve been deafening. That or there was criteria set they we needed to be at lest 2-1 going into tge OU game.

Time to move forward.

MJ needs to terminate Chinander as his first “duty” as interim HC.
Bolded, absolutely….without a doubt….no questions….Chinander should already have bags packed

I'm willing to admit when I was wrong, and I was way wrong about the timing of this. I think I said there was zero chance that Frost would get fired before the buyout dropped.

Oops. :O O:
Boosters have a lot of say

Not a day that I am celebrating, but it had to be done. Probably saving a few fans in the seats as their should be some curiosity on how things may play out.
I was hearing about fans not coming next week. Then, the ones that would, would likely be filing out by halftime. Horrible picture.

So how does MJ realign the current staff? I agree Chins needs replaced but how do you go about that and keep some continuity? Is there someone in house that was just an adviser and not coaching that they can add to the staff?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back