• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice Thread: Friday 25 August: Nebraska Pep Rally

And that is why NU practiced so much on grass. Hope all that NU baggage includes several different shoes each so they get the best traction possible.

I believe each player has 2 pairs of cleats according to an interview on 1620.

Actually, Aviva Stadium has a hybrid field. It is mostly grass, but has synthetic fibers woven in. Installed in 2019.
I don't know that there is anything like it in the US, but it should be pretty close to grass.

SISGrass is a 95% natural grass pitch, with synthetic fibres inserted into the turf that helps to provide more playing hours and faster pitch recovery.

https://www.sispitches.com/ie/aviva-stadium/
Lambeau Field. Surface: Kentucky bluegrass reinforced with SIS Grass.

Green-Bay-Packers-970x546.jpg

oc7jmdt1yt2szbnwwsxb.jpg
220px-View_of_Lambeau_Field.jpg

Last edited:

You have to grow up with that an acquired taste

I don't mind but most tourists hate it

My English granddad was a coal miner and in retirement my grandma would give him a shot of whiskey in his tea as she said to warm his bones ha ha
Yeah, I could never bring myself to try it at 7:00 in the morning. Especially since all of my trips to Scotland have been for work so I didn't think it wise to show up at the office with whisky on my breath. ;)

What network and what time is the game.

Sorry, somewhat out of the loop.

Saw the time as 11:30, sorry.

What network?

Last edited:

Reminder 6 hours ahead of CDT this 9:15 AM back here

Wednesday
Post-Practice Media (practice field near Aviva Stadium)

App. 3:15 p.m.—Coach Whipple, Coach Chinander, 3-5 players, on practice field

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back