• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Stephon Wynn Trending To Nebraska

I could be wrong, but I’m still under the impression we actually have 3 spots left. I’m pretty sure we were able to count 1 of the early signings back to the 2021 class.
In that case, you take Goods no matter what as I'd be shocked if we scored both of the the Bama transfers. And if we did, even better, still got the room!

Based on what I've read, I'm not as sold on Goods and maybe that's based on some angry Gator fans and scribes, but even with some of the smoke coming out of the swamp, I take him anyway. We need serviceable bodies on he DL

In that case, you take Goods no matter what as I'd be shocked if we scored both of the the Bama transfers. And if we did, even better, still got the room!

Based on what I've read, I'm not as sold on Goods and maybe that's based on some angry Gator fans and scribes, but even with some of the smoke coming out of the swamp, I take him anyway. We need serviceable bodies on he DL

They must have a pretty good feeling about Wynn or they would not have shut down the Goods visit

As for getting both the chatter is we have a chance

After grabbing Mathis when the word was no way nothing would shock me anymore

We should know soon enough

Wynn I like Our chances with! You can make a case we have a spot tailor made for him. Williams would be a maybe or maybe not in my book.

In my perfect fantasy world, we land Wynn and then somehow snag Jermayne Lole and Jonah Miller. Crazier things have happened (I'm looking at you Rich Strike)!

Dumb.png

This seems like strange timing if NU shut down Goods’ visit because they felt good about Wynn. Unless they want two and think this JUCO is better than Goods, it suggests they don’t feel good about Wynn.

This seems like strange timing if NU shut down Goods’ visit because they felt good about Wynn. Unless they want two and think this JUCO is better than Goods, it suggests they don’t feel good about Wynn.

Which still begs the question why did they shutdown the Goods visit?

Could also be they are looking at two ready to play DTs with the feeling that Goods at this point was not in that room

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back