• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Islanders - Sunday - 12:05 pm ctrl - 3/20/ 22 - Hawks Field - Game 3 of 3

So Dakota State pretty is bad…we “should” win

But after today my confidence is pretty shook…
With Perry gone we have to use Koty as a weekend starter. We have nobody who can realisticly give us 2-3 innings. Mid week games are going to be a blood bath.

I mean…what can you say that doesn’t sound like you are throwing your team under the bus…

Best just look angry say, no comment or nothing to add…and leave.

Everybody gets it and can understand that reaction…even sympathize…

With Perry gone we have to use Koty as a weekend starter. We have nobody who can realisticly give us 2-3 innings. Mid week games are going to be a blood bath.
mcCarville looked like he might be another starter…then today

Got to find at least two solid starters…and the mid week games you use as a “learning process”

Stinks but They have played themselves totally out of the tournament at this point by RPI

So they need to shift everything to conference play. 2 solid starters gives you at least a chance in a 3 game weekend series in the BiG…especially with as weak as the BiG looks this year.

At least that is how I would approach it…

@MR863HUSKER

Pretty unmemorable is right except that 4 run bottom of the ninth comeback Friday….
THAT was special…

I keep saying this but

Still early

And

It’s Baseball

All we can do is hope it gets better and cheer them on.

GBR!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back