• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Uni reform

There are not many to discuss

200.gif

These types of threads are hilarious to me. I also get a big kick out of you guys who scream and cry about using black in our alt uni's. Tell me again how these colors don't absolutely compliment each other. And I don't care about those who try to say that black is not a color, which is technically correct, but it is a shade and it compliments red and white quite nicely. Also, for the whiners about this subject, alt uni's aren't going away, it's a part of the game now, so either quitcherbitchin' and deal with it, or embrace it and have fun with it. GBR!

1642722688096.png

Gotta admit I like the white helmets with the cursive Huskers as an alti.

Other than that I just want to see us back as the Huskers. I miss my team.

I'm pretty sure the red facemasks made their debut at the start of the season in 1982.
Actually, made their debut against Clemson in the orange bowl, following the 1981 season. Another National Title Nebraska let slip away. Nebraska wins that game, it’s the 1981 national champion.

Last edited:
These types of threads are hilarious to me. I also get a big kick out of you guys who scream and cry about using black in our alt uni's. Tell me again how these colors don't absolutely compliment each other. And I don't care about those who try to say that black is not a color, which is technically correct, but it is a shade and it compliments red and white quite nicely. Also, for the whiners about this subject, alt uni's aren't going away, it's a part of the game now, so either quitcherbitchin' and deal with it, or embrace it and have fun with it. GBR!

View attachment 76536
Also, it was always black cleats. They didn’t even make white cleats until sometime in the 1970’s, which means Nebraska was playing football for 80 years prior with black shoes. It absolutely 100% is a accent color, for every team out there.

Also, it was always black cleats. They didn’t even make white cleats until sometime in the 1970’s, which means Nebraska was playing football for 80 years prior with black shoes. It absolutely 100% is a accent color, for every team out there.
I didn't know that, that's interesting. It's a GREAT accent shade. It 100% works well with Red and White.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back