• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week game thread for all games

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Going to start the bye week game thread where we can keep all the games in one thread. Will post links to the Fanlaytix graphic if you would like to follow along there by opening up new tabs for the games you want to follow.

Once the game goes live click on the Interact button in the bottom right corner. Here is a how to read guide.

Starting with the Big 10.

Next week's opponent Purdue vs. Wisconsin.

Minnesota vs. Maryland.

Indiana vs. Ohio State.

Illinois vs. Penn State. Live now. Click on Interact to get drive and stat details.

Northwestern vs. Michigan. Live now. Click on Interact to get drive and stat details.

Instead of opening tabs I have four 55 inch screens in my office to follow.

4-screen-fanalytix.jpg

I tried watching the Michigan game, but I had to turn it... can't stand that team. I can't stand any of the Big 10, so I am watching the OU game.

KU coaches came prepared.

I tried watching the Michigan game, but I had to turn it... can't stand that team. I can't stand any of the Big 10, so I am watching the OU game.

KU coaches came prepared.
You can tell at a glance that Michigan is dominating. Lots of yellow on the screen.

1635008919484.png

Both my teams have coaches that are terrible at clock/game management. CSU last night . . .

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back