• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Culp

Was it the president?

Of a corporation

Last edited:
Best solution, 2-point conversion every time. 8pts TD score or else 6. Never 7.

And exclusively 4th down pass or run plays .... completely bypass FG attempts. Punter too. Any yardage.

Plus no need long snapper.

Maybe master of dropkick skills ........

Last edited:

Just watched the local news crucify a guy on TV for not being good at his job. Felt bad for him during the interview. He knows he needs to improve but don't call him out on TV. That's BS.
Why would he consent to an interview pal?

I saw Culp's interview the other day and I have to say, the kid stood there and fielded question after question about his issues. You can see the pain in the kid's face and hear it in his voice. Good on him for taking full accountability. I'll support a young man like that every day of the week. I won't root harder for another player the rest of the year (if he's given the opportunity to right his ways).

Need to expand field goal post

52IhrhL.png

Just watched the local news crucify a guy on TV for not being good at his job. Felt bad for him during the interview. He knows he needs to improve but don't call him out on TV. That's BS.
Do you have a link?

Are you saying that Culp was interviewed and the interviewer hammered him? That is how people are reading this. If so, it would seem to be awfully out of line and the interviewer should be fired. I think hammering a kid like that, in and of itself is pretty bad, but if he did it in person, that is even worse.

Culp is 24. You can say whatever indicting things you want about him. He's an adult.

I'm not one to crucify individual players, but Culp has cost us at least 2-3 wins this year, easy. Of course, you can also blame the offense for not just finishing drives and forcing us into high-pressure FG situations. Culp just has the responsibility of being the fall guy when the FG fails and we walk off the field with zero points.

It's not unique to him. It's the blessing/curse of being a kicker. You're either the hero or the goat.

Do you have a link?

Are you saying that Culp was interviewed and the interviewer hammered him? That is how people are reading this. If so, it would seem to be awfully out of line and the interviewer should be fired. I think hammering a kid like that, in and of itself is pretty bad, but if he did it in person, that is even worse.
I don't have a link but it was on a nebraska news channel after the Minnesota loss.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back