• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

When you are in year 4 and haven't figured out how to win these games you lose patience. This was a game we should have won, just like last week. Gotta find a way to win, no more moral victories.
3 of our 4 losses are to top 10 teams by a combined 12 points. I understand the frustration but come on, no one was expecting us to compete with ANY top 10 teams coming into the season

Folks we are better than Michigan State...we are better than Michigan... STOP BEATING OURSELVES and this nightmare will end. In competition, focus has to be at its peak during pressure situations...we don't understand that yet.

The scoreboard says otherwise. Oh well…on to the next game.:(

I’m sorry but I think Frost / Lubick called a fantastic second Half. Offense really had them spinning. I know the loss sucks. In all my life which is considerable I have never seen a string like we have been in. Some of it officiating. Some of it self inflicted. Some of it so bizarre. I’m not down on anyone involved. It is killing them worse than us. Hoping they keep fighting

Think we are definitely turning the corner...just can't bite into the fruit yet. Don't have it in me to pound on 'em tonight. We were far from embarrassing ourselves against a good team on national TV. With OU that's all we asked. They made me proud tonight...all phases. I'll take the new crazy that is developing.

I don't celebrate losses. Ever.

Ok
I don’t celebrate losses either. But I will give the respect that is due to a team that 3 times this year has taken a highly ranked team to the wire. They are getting better and giving themselves opportunities to pull off an upset. The defense continues to show they are for real. Keep the faith.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back