• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I’m pleased. Best game of Frost era

It was close because OU took us lightly. Same problems still exist and no coach can make the OL faster/lighter on their feet. They pass the eye test but fail the stopwatch test. Reminds me of Devaney's teams against Alabama in the 60's. Big and slow vs. smaller and faster.
I do NOT think OU took this game lightly. At all. NU bucked up is what happened and were probably better than anyone credited them for. Should have won the damn game!

Pal the SEC is the gold standard period
That is how you measure greatness
Ga and BAMA would beat Oklahoma by 3 tds
I'm not your pal, bud. If you actually read I agree that Georgia and Alabama appear to be the cream of the crop this year. But that doesn't fit your agenda now does it

Pal the SEC is the gold standard period
That is how you measure greatness
Ga and BAMA would beat Oklahoma by 3 tds
Honestly, UGA and bama look like they are head and shoulders above everyone else this year (didn't see the Florida game, so I don't know if that was a fluke). But take them out and the B1G is much tougher top to bottom. Ask Auburn.

Honestly, UGA and bama look like they are head and shoulders above everyone else this year (didn't see the Florida game, so I don't know if that was a fluke). But take them out and the B1G is much tougher top to bottom. Ask Auburn.
Probably second best BIG team beats 8th best SEC team
I believe Georgia takes PSU to the woodshed

Last edited:
Probably second best BIG team beats 8th best SEC team
I believe Georgia takes PSU to the woodshed
I don’t think Georgia’s offense is anything special. It’s pedestrian at best right now. The defense is very strong. We will know much more about all of these teams in 2-3 weeks.

Im

Pal if you haven’t watched any national championships the past 12 years go to the archives.
Lmao ok pal but the sec isn’t that grate top to bottom. But I guess your entitled to your own opinion. Please do tell if your such an sec fan why are you on a husker board?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back