• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Barry Tramel

Not sure the purpose of this thread. No article referenced, no video. What exactly did he say or not say.

Talking about this?

Or this?

C

Talking about this?

Or this?

C

yes

Talking about this?

Or this?

C
The problem with Trammel is he can't even get facts he should know correct. The Longhorn Network signing did not come into play until after NU, MU & CU had already left. It was the reason aTm left. Our decision was in June of 2010. The Longhorn Networks wasn't announced until August 2011.

He seems to be killing 2 birds with one stone. He sells papers and clicks when he talks about Nebraska and his readers eat that stuff up. I guess he also gets the Nebraska fans goat.

He seems to be killing 2 birds with one stone. He sells papers and clicks when he talks about Nebraska and his readers eat that stuff up. I guess he also gets the Nebraska fans goat.
It’s pretty dumb that he thinks we’re dumb for leaving the B12 when Texas continues to threaten the future of that conference. We’re cashing B1G checks while the rest of the B12 is wondering when they’re going to be left standing in the middle of the dance floor without a partner.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back