• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Razorbacks - Winner to Omaha! - 6/7/21 - 6pm ctrl - ESPN2 - GO BIG RED!!!

They must not be used to noise from OTHER teams, since they are big 'ol #1. Again, good for our fans. :thumbsup:

What's interesting for me is that I typically have pulled for Arkansas due to having our old coach, but after all their whining and how they have treated Hagge and his family....my tune has changed. If they end up in the CWS, they won't be getting much support from me or many other Husker fans that have been paying attention. Unless they end up playing Texas. :)

Having said my piece, they will probably deafen our ears tonight! LOL They were coming thru on the radio pretty darn good last night.

I sure hope the HUSKERS come out throwing strikes and have the bats ablazin as it's a pretty monumental task for any team to have beaten the Razorbacks twice in a row this season (only Oklahoma has done that I think), much less doing it at their house. I agree, I think it is very important for the HUSKERS to get the lead, preferably early and then let the chips fall where they may. What an incredible opportunity for the HUSKERS to have and regardless of the outcome, this team has proven it's worth without any doubt whatsoever. A win would stun the college baseball world and it just may happen. Arkansas has shown to be the best team in the nation this season but the HUSKERS have gone toe to toe with them and not backed down so GO BIG RED and move on to the Super Regionals.

Sorry for the double post, I meant to put it in this thread but messed up and put it in another.

Last edited:

NU BB wearing black jerseys tonight. Black hats.
big_ten_title_header.jpg

Last edited:

Arky fans made up story and says WE lied? It's too stupid for me to understand...lol. Ready to concentrate on the game.

No our coach said they made it up

The Arkansas bullpen that is; the fan base bought into it

It was untrue

Go read it again because that's what our coach said

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back