• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEB vs ARK - Winner vs Winner - 6/5/21 - 8 pm ctrl

Well, folks! See most of you tomorrow, I am sure
Game time is 2:00 ctrl
I think I will wait and listen to how "thrilled" Bolt
is of that jerk behind the plate.

Hope the kids realized, they can compete

My recipe for a win went by the wayside, just with
the walks, hbp....never mind the rest

Almost 100 pitches for Kopps so far this weekend. I can’t imagine he can do too much more the next two dates (and hopefully it is two days).

Almost 100 pitches for Kopps so far this weekend. I can’t imagine he can do too much more the next two dates (and hopefully it is two days).
If we face him, maybe we can get to him. Our kids have seen a lot of him, so I do think they can get to him.

Koops is just….GOOD

Can’t have two errors
10 walks
2 hit batsmen
Against that team and expect to win.

Not our night. We are actually lucky the score wasn’t something like 12 or 13 to 1

On the positive side they did not hit that well And our kids hung in there the whole game. Never gave up.

That umpire had one of the most inconsistent small strike xones I have ever seen in college and that hurt us bad.

Last edited:

Koops is just….GOOD

Can’t have two errors
10 walks
2 hit batsmen
Against that team and expect to win.

Not our night. We are actually lucky the score wasn’t something like 12 or 13 to 1

On the positive side they did not hit that well And our kids hung in there the whole game. Never gave up.

That umpire had one of the most inconsistent small strike xones I have ever seen in college and that hurt as bad.
As I said a little bit ago, that ump totally changed this game. No one!! No one was happy with him. Jerk!!

The sun comes up tomorrow.

New game, new day

Stretch out, Shower up, get something to eat, get some sleep and come back tomorrow ready to play.

Beat who you play
Win the series.

I am hoping that Shay has one of his best performances. He’s due

The sun comes up tomorrow.

New game, new day

Stretch out, Shower up, get something to eat, get some sleep and come back tomorrow ready to play.

Beat who you play
Win the series.

I am hoping that Shay has one of his best performances. He’s due
That is just what we need. How about another complete game? :)

Goodnite :Wave:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back