• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEB vs ARK - Winner vs Winner - 6/5/21 - 8 pm ctrl

I’m thinking he will have to be careful what he says unless he wants to get fined... I would not want to be in his shoes though l...would be hard to hold my tongue

Coach not mentioning "he, who shall not be named"!!

Could not maintain ab's in a row to get started.

Goodnight.

Rant follows….read at your own risk.

Warren is such a joke….

I have no idea how he got the job and I honestly don’t expect him to keep it very long once the political correctness wears off and it will be less dangerous to remove him.

The guy has caused so much damage to the conference image by his lack of strong leadership.

He just seems to be such a non factor in a billion dollar industry that demands a strong, capable and forceful leader.

He sees the job as some kind of figurehead….a cushy, just pass down decisions from the presidents type of thing….

it’s just not…

I honestly thought I never would want Jim Delaney back.

I WANT Jim Delaney back!

With the strike zone he seems to get, he could go 1,000 pitches.
“Umpire syndrome” with stars….

Happens all the time. You get told by everyone how good someone is, the media BOMBARDS you with it. Then you start seeing things that really aren’t there. “Well that one was close but outside…buuuut it was really close and this guy is so good on the edges…must have been a strike.”

That sort of thing…

Seen it with batsmen as well. A guy develops a great rapport with umps and has a ”rep” for a superb eye. “Well, he laid off that close one on the corner that was a strike so it must of been a ball. Same syndrome.

NBA is worst of all…Stars get EVERY call…slightest touch or even phantom touch = foul

in this instance though…I thought Kopps REALLY good! Great command, placement, mix of his pitches. I can see why he is respected. But sure…he is totally overhyped.

He IS hittable and we proved that!

Our problems stemmed from just not stringing anything together against two good pitchers and
10 walks
2 errors
2 hit batsmen
Max‘s injury which caused a constant shift in the lineup

It was not our typical defensive performance…..waaaaay outside the norm. Actually lucky the score was just a mundane 5-1…not something embarrassing.

We can and will do better today!

GBR!

Last edited:
Rant follows….read at your own risk.

Warren is such a joke….

I have no idea how he got the job and I honestly don’t expect him to keep it very long once the political correctness wears off and it will be less dangerous to remove him.

The guy has caused so much damage to the conference image by his lack of strong leadership.

He just seems to be such a non factor in a billion dollar industry that demands a strong, capable and forceful leader.

He sees the job as some kind of figurehead….a cushy, just pass down decisions from the presidents type of thing….

it’s just not…

I honestly thought I never would want Jim Delaney back.

I WANT Jim Delaney back!
I didn’t always agree with everything Delaney did but you can’t deny that he was an amazing leader. Calculated, calm, and very intelligent. None of those traits would be anything anyone would confuse for Warren.

an amazing leader. Calculated, calm, and very intelligent. None of those traits would be anything anyone would confuse for Warren.

Exactly…at best he is a timid, not well prepared, consensus oriented, committee type, figurehead decision maker.

And I’m not saying that building consensus with your decisions is bad….it’s not.

But he omits the “building” part badly…or does it with politically oriented, out of touch with the sport and no common sense people.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back