• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official Spring Presser and Practice Thread: 28 April Coach Frost, Tuoti , Held & 3-4 Players

Gosh, I want to be excited so bad based on the things said, but I’ve just been let down too darn many times!
I know. Been browsing thru all this and my needle wants to move just a wee bit. But sorry, it's time for show me. Don't tell me. I don't think that makes me a bad fan. Just worn out from talk with no results. I'll be plenty excited come our first game. Full of hope that we are gonna turn the corner this year.

I know. Been browsing thru all this and my needle wants to move just a wee bit. But sorry, it's time for show me. Don't tell me. I don't think that makes me a bad fan. Just worn out from talk with no results. I'll be plenty excited come our first game. Full of hope that we are gonna turn the corner this year.
PS. Think it hinges on Martinez. I've always given him a pass cuz the offense was lousy. If this is the first year in forever that our offense looks good (not asking for great), then maybe he can be the brilliant QB we always thought we had.

I'm a defense person. They are coming along. Think Chin is learning and adjusting to Big 10.

Hope, hope, hope.

PS. Think it hinges on Martinez. I've always given him a pass cuz the offense was lousy. If this is the first year in forever that our offense looks good (not asking for great), then maybe he can be the brilliant QB we always thought we had.

I'm a defense person. They are coming along. Think Chin is learning and adjusting to Big 10.

Hope, hope, hope.
SF has committed to hands on with AM, at this stage, it should help a lot

Sorry, but all the talk about this element or that element being responsible for the demise of NU football isn’t of much worth IMHO. The single most important factor that will solve most of what ails Husker football is discipline. If this team could ever achieve disciplined play the vast majority of glitches which is this teams curse, will evaporate.

For example (my pet peeve), center snap. Being familiar with high school football here in Nebraska, I can comfortably say that the majority of successful coaches would not tolerate what I have observed on this Husker team. That is a load of crap.

That’s just one tiny example of a multitude of discipline issues that exist on this team. This coaching staff is responsible for the misery we experience on a regular basis. Until they get their collective poop in a group we can expect more of the same.

I posted a photo of Stepp earlier in this thread and he is #30

Noah Pola Gates is #21
I was merely guessing because whoever it is runs like Stepp. It can't be NPG since he is wearing white. Gabe Ervin Jr. runs nothing like the RB in the red 21 jersey.

Piper got layed out. Thought that was CTB that did it but on second look it’s Caleb Tannor. Kinda looked like Piper wasn’t going full speed and paid the price.

#21 is a mystery man. Looks too short to be Steppe.

The videos coming out of spring camp are exciting as all get out. Do other schools do videos this good? I feel like our media team is top notch. My hopeless optimism is building back up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back