• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

There has got to be a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
It is a little frustrating that the site does not have a warning that your subscription is about to expire. You just log in one day and it tells you it has expired. It has been like this since I joined a while ago now. Why is this such a tough technical nut to crack?

It is a little frustrating that the site does not have a warning that your subscription is about to expire. You just log in one day and it tells you it has expired. It has been like this since I joined a while ago now. Why is this such a tough technical nut to crack?
yes, of all of the problems facing us as a nation, a people, a fan base, this one is right at the top of my list.

:Taunt:

Last edited:
Come on now, we get friendly reminders all the time. I remember getting one about a month out then another as I got to the last week. Finally after the daily reminders the last week I started getting flowers sent to my work begging me to continue my membership for the good of the board. Perhaps they don't have your number?

:Rockon:

Come on now, we get friendly reminders all the time. I remember getting one about a month out then another as I got to the last week. Finally after the daily reminders the last week I started getting flowers sent to my work begging me to continue my membership for the good of the board. Perhaps they don't have your number?

You sure that wasn't the NRA?

I only get that kind of attention from my proctologist.

Maybe that's a passive/aggressive sign? J/K

That's why I but all white socks with absolutely no markings because I hate matching up socks. I bought a dozen pair 6 months ago and I still have a ton of pairs!

I’m headed the singular color direction myself.

I fought against it for years because, well, diversity and I wanted my sock drawer to be a safe place for all socks.

It’s a mess right now.

I need to get my sock drawer in order.

So when it expires you renew. Takes a few minutes.
Was there a thread that needed to be posted immediately, like this one??

Last edited:

That's why I but all white socks with absolutely no markings because I hate matching up socks. I bought a dozen pair 6 months ago and I still have a ton of pairs!
I’m headed the singular color direction myself.

I fought against it for years because, well, diversity and I wanted my sock drawer to be a safe place for all socks.

It’s a mess right now.

I need to get my sock drawer in order.

I just gave up on socks altogether...and then winter hit. Now my feet are naked and cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back