• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A lot of positivity on twitter today

If you aren't on Twitter or haven't noticed there have been numerous players coming out today with positive tweets about NU and the staff. Isaac Gifford, Ethan Piper, Casey Rogers, Ty Hahn, Ru'Quan Buckley, Marquess Buford, CTB, Alante Brown, Jimari Butler Findone, Stille, Falk, and more.

My doubts about culture and the feeling of the players on the team has been boosted greatly. Tags of #daybyday #unity and #allN are being used...

Good news today!

If you aren't on Twitter or haven't noticed there have been numerous players coming out today with positive tweets about NU and the staff. Isaac Gifford, Ethan Piper, Casey Rogers, Ty Hahn, Ru'Quan Buckley, Marquess Buford, CTB, Alante Brown, Jimari Butler Findone, Stille, Falk, and more.

My doubts about culture and the feeling of the players on the team has been boosted greatly. Tags of #daybyday #unity and #allN are being used...

Good news today!
Awesome

Good news today!
Great! Now go win more games than you lose! :)

When I left a toxic job, all the stay-behinds were happy to see me and my newfangled ideas walk out the door. I left with my soapbox about treating humans with respect and dignity and they all cheered and rah-rah'ed themselves into a frenzy and continued their 60-hour work weeks and cheaping out on their employees' overtime by gaming the union system.

Team unity does not confer right/wrong. It just means they're unified.

I'm happy the team seems to be bonding, but this is common behavior whenever misfits leave an organization. The real question is whether we got rid of some bad apples or good ones. Time will tell.

When I left a toxic job, all the stay-behinds were happy to see me and my newfangled ideas walk out the door. I left with my soapbox about treating humans with respect and dignity and they all cheered and rah-rah'ed themselves into a frenzy and continued their 60-hour work weeks and cheaping out on their employees' overtime by gaming the union system.

I'm happy the team seems to be bonding, but this is common behavior whenever misfits leave an organization. The real question is whether we got rid of some bad apples or good ones. Time will tell.
The positives of the many outweigh the negtives of a few.

We cant be the judge, we arent there, I wont act like I am there.

However, I can appreciate their hard work, their persistence of seeing this thing through

As fpr those who left, all I can do is hope they too find this

Man, way to be a downer!;) All joking aside I really like the names of those chiming in. Daniels, Gunnerson, Henrich, Yager chiming in too. These seem to be a lot of the young guys buying in mixed with some veterans.

I completely get your point. An example inside NU may be those devoted to Bo after he left.

The last couple decades of Husker football have made try to always focus on the positive. For a long time I allowed myself to go to the negative and found out I simply didn't enjoy it as much.

Or if you are the only miserable one, maybe you are the problem.

Or if you are the only miserable one, maybe you are the problem.

That's just poor, safety-in-numbers style logic.

The number of people sticking together or leaving has no direct correlation to whether the culture of the group is good or bad.

I'm simply saying:
[Players Leaving] + [Players Tweeting Unity] =/= [Cultural Fixes for NU].

We have no way of knowing whether the good ones left, the bad ones left or if it was a mixed bag. I still remain concerned about the upcoming season. Unity tweets don't mean offensive production.

P

I think Robinson and McCaffrey's situation were very different.

I think Luke wanted and felt he deserved to be the starter and didn't think (for whatever reason) it was going to happen.

Not 100% sure on Robinson, but part of me thinks he was worried about getting hurt and destroying his career.

Just my 2 cents

That's just poor, safety-in-numbers style logic.

The number of people sticking together or leaving has no direct correlation to whether the culture of the group is good or bad.

I'm simply saying:
[Players Leaving] + [Players Tweeting Unity] =/= [Cultural Fixes for NU].

We have no way of knowing whether the good ones left, the bad ones left or if it was a mixed bag. I still remain concerned about the upcoming season. Unity tweets don't mean offensive production.
I’m not taking a shot at you directly. I think you’ve generally been a pretty reasonable member here. But it’s amazing to me that even with a post like the OP we have people feel like they have to come in a pizz all over something positive from our boys. Damn.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back