• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer RB Markese Stepp is N (Transfer From USC) Injury Update

Good news in the Husker world?!?! What's going on here?
That was a hard nosed run on the Twitter highlight!

Anyone know of his Heisman odds are going to be greater or less than AM?

Wisconsin and Notre Dame were trying to get this kid. I don't know what this means for Nebraska's on-field product, but I like taking things from the Badgers.

He doesn't look terribly fast, so don't expect any Ahman Green speed here. I see him more in the vein of an Imani Cross or Janovich, where he can play a "Bruiser RB / Small FB" role.

High school film:

Not sure the level of competition but he seems to be faster than most of the guys on that field. Some guys just have a natural stride that makes them look less fast than they are.

Not sure the level of competition but he seems to be faster than most of the guys on that field. Some guys just have a natural stride that makes them look less fast than they are.
Was thinking the same. In the first two runs on his film he's literally running past multiple people who should have been able to catch him based on their angles. Not sure he's as slow as people are making him out to be. Don't get me wrong, he's not a burner, but he appears to have plenty of speed for the position to my untrained eye.

His measurebels coming out of High School

• Positions: RB
  • Height & Weight: 6'0" 228lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.42
  • Shuttle: 4.34
  • Vertical: 31.7
  • Powerball: 35
  • Bench: 335

This is a great get. He’s not just a powerful runner - he can fly too. Such an impressive pick-up after the news yesterday.

GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back