• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs Clemson (Semi-Final #2)

He’s turned into one of my least favorite coaches in all of college football. He’s all mouth. He whines about being “little Ol Clemson” and played that act over and over again. And then he repeatedly runs his mouth about other teams. His disrespect for Ohio state before this game is well documented. He made snide comments about the limited number of games Ohio State in the Big Ten played. He ranked them 11th and his coaches poll. I wonder if he’s reconsidering that ranking now.

He's worried Clemson will be #11 if they get shelacked

Yeah he needs to put a cork in it they would find it rather rough in the B1G or SEC

I feel like that’s flawed. If this game would’ve been happening differently, he would’ve been right. Furthermore the other teams that were between number 11 and the rest of his rankings are just as upset.
I feel like that’s flawed logic. Its not happening differently and he is not right. I think any subjective person could determine that OSU is not the 11th best team in the country even prior to today. People could disagree about whether they were a top 4 team, but not in the top 10 (or really even top 5) is ludicrous.

He’s turned into one of my least favorite coaches in all of college football. He’s all mouth. He whines about being “little Ol Clemson” and played that act over and over again. And then he repeatedly runs his mouth about other teams. His disrespect for Ohio state before this game is well documented. He made snide comments about the limited number of games Ohio State in the Big Ten played. He ranked them 11th and his coaches poll. I wonder if he’s reconsidering that ranking now.
You mean he was trying to get his team further ahead? Shame on him. Also, I bleed Husker red, but I think we should be the last ones to complain about how other teams say they get they short end of the stick.

Bama will school OSU.
I hate that.... but they will.
My eyes tell me that you are absolutely correct. But I remember the last time they played for a national championship and my eyes were telling me the exact same thing before that game....

And Ohio State beat the hell out of them...

I am so tired of Alabama and Nick Saban and blah blah blah. Plus, my wife thinks he’s ”hot”...

Hell, I’m 66 and been married to her for 40 years...but it pisses me off...(she knows this of course :) )

And there’s absolutely no denying the excellence he has created down there.

You mean he was trying to get his team further ahead? Shame on him. Also, I bleed Husker red, but I think we should be the last ones to complain about how other teams say they get they short end of the stick.
Hey bro, you’re welcome to your opinion. I completely don’t get your reasoning and disagree with it 100 percent. It’s all good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back