• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs Clemson (Semi-Final #2)

What do you think the Ohio State players thought of Dabo ranking them 11th in the country and his coaches poll? Why a coach would give a team any extra motivation going into a playoff game is beyond me. I love the response from OSU.
I feel like that’s flawed. If this game would’ve been happening differently, he would’ve been right. Furthermore the other teams that were between number 11 and the rest of his rankings are just as upset.

I honestly don’t understand all of the hate for Dabo, he is my favorite coach outside of the huskers.
I like him, too. Some don't like that he is vocal about his faith. I actually appreciate that. I didn't care for how big a deal he made about Ohio State getting in. I also didn't really understand it as Clemson was in if they beat ND and out if they lost so it really didn't affect his team one way or the other. And all the talk provided plenty of fuel for tOSU. Disrespect is a powerful motivator.

I feel like that’s flawed. If this game would’ve been happening differently, he would’ve been right. Furthermore the other teams that were between number 11 and the rest of his rankings are just as upset.
Yes. If this game would’ve been happening differently he would’ve been right. LOL

I honestly don’t understand all of the hate for Dabo, he is my favorite coach outside of the huskers.
He’s turned into one of my least favorite coaches in all of college football. He’s all mouth. He whines about being “little Ol Clemson” and played that act over and over again. And then he repeatedly runs his mouth about other teams. His disrespect for Ohio state before this game is well documented. He made snide comments about the limited number of games Ohio State in the Big Ten played. He ranked them 11th and his coaches poll. I wonder if he’s reconsidering that ranking now.

Sermon is a wild story. After three "not special" years in Norman -- and all of this season with OSU until this season and today -- nothing special. 11 carries for 48 yards against Nebraska earlier this season -- that's basically how his entire career has gone until a week ago. Now he's blown up two games in a row now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back