• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Where does Spielman get drafted???

Frosty1980

Go Big Red!
5 Year Member
After my lovely post about him being overrated and saying he wouldn’t get drafted I felt we could revisit this. He 5’9” 185lbs with a 4.5 40 time. In comparison Wan’Dale has a 4.2 40 time. So what’s everyone’s take on his draft status and injured senior season at TCU?

I can't find anything that says he declared. I would think he would come back for his free year to try and boost his stock after essentially sitting out 2020.

To be clear in this thread I don’t want to bash Spielman. I want an honest discussion about what people think. Was him leaving a good idea? He struggled before injury at TCU.

If he declared this year he'd be an UDFA at best. He did some great things at DONU but he was a big fish in shallow waters. Definitely think he'd benefit from staying in the college ranks another year to boost his stock. Assuming he wants to play in the NFL anyway.

After my lovely post about him being overrated and saying he wouldn’t get drafted I felt we could revisit this. He 5’9” 185lbs with a 4.5 40 time. In comparison Wan’Dale has a 4.2 40 time. So what’s everyone’s take on his draft status and injured senior season at TCU?
I don't think he is a 4.2 40 guy. That's blazin. Closer to a 4.4 which is still moving.

Wan'Dale runs a 4.2 40?

These numbers are off the top of my head but I'd bet 10 players in the history of the NFL combine have ran 4.2s. Wandale doesnt fit the mold of that elite group sorry. His pro agility numbers are probably very good as he is quicker than he is fast.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back