• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers

I’m home! Feel rough. When they split you open like a walnut it’s tough. Well the OU game just kicked off and it’s the first time there has been an OU game I wasn’t in the stands since the 1971 Game of the Century. As tired as I am I really don’t care. Thanks for all your prayers because believe it or not I felt every one.

I’m home! Feel rough. When they split you open like a walnut it’s tough. Well the OU game just kicked off and it’s the first time there has been an OU game I wasn’t in the stands since the 1971 Game of the Century. As tired as I am I really don’t care. Thanks for all your prayers because believe it or not I felt every one.
Glad to see you posting! Knew you would be! Enjoy the game and your family! Praying for a complete and timely recovery!

Last night I had a heart attack. They put in a couple of stents but they are going to airlift me to OKC for open heart surgery when the blood thinners have worn off. Not really scared just apprehensive since I’m right with the Lord. I’m not ready to leave my family especially my grandkids.
It's wonderful you are OK alongside our Lord
That in itself is a blessing
I don't have to tell you keep the faith
Sounds like you will always be beside your family
Just trust in the Lord and you always be in a wonderful place
Trust our Lord to heal you
You are in a wonderful place with Him
You are in my prayers, my friend :nod:

Last edited:
Last night I had a heart attack. They put in a couple of stents but they are going to airlift me to OKC for open heart surgery when the blood thinners have worn off. Not really scared just apprehensive since I’m right with the Lord. I’m not ready to leave my family especially my grandkids.
Praying for the Doctors, Lords will, strengthening and encouragement for your family.

Last edited:

Glad and thankful you made it back home! Hope and pray your rehab goes well also. Keep that pillow handy!

5954A6AF-D80C-4B50-811B-9457285386FD.jpeg

I’m going to insist anyone on here think about investing in Air Flight insurance

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back