• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/27/20)

Hate to say, in part because I don’t think much of Kirk Ferentz, but if we switched coaching staffs, we win this game every single time. Our offensive scheme, player usage, play calls and poor discipline are completely abysmal. We are out coached week after week.
I do t think we were out coached on this one. A muffed punt and holding calls are not in the coaches. Frost called a good game and the D was playing hard

It's plain as day we're outcoached. We've been outcoached nearly every game, from our first against Colorado to today. We're not going to get better with this coaching staff.

I can’t think of a single damn thing that we do better because of these coaches. Not a single damn thing.

AM has no mind for football at all. But he is our captain. That should tell you quite a bit.
Not to be adversarial to you, but I dont think that is fair, and I am a huge AM critic. The rest of the team did not allow him to succeed. Most pointedly Jurgens and Farniok. AM actually played pretty well I thought, and I didnt want him to play today. Go figure.

I do t think we were out coached on this one. A muffed punt and holding calls are not in the coaches. Frost called a good game and the D was playing hard
We were out-coached in practice... our lack of discipline is shocking. Fumbles, penalties and missed assignments are all discipline related. Which all starts in practice.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back