• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

Sorry, but if I worked my butt off in the weight room all winter, and spring, and summer, and into the fall, and that's what I looked like, I'd be pissed.

That picture is from last year when he showed up on campus with fall practice underway. Note he is not in pads. I remember that picture and not sure why they used it in this article.

Last edited:

Like I said I remember that picture and thought it was an odd stock photo use. Keeping in mind however, that the media has not had access to take photos this year in camp
I hope we get photos soon that allows us to compare the "before" and "after". It would be nice to see what S&C is doing for the players.

Not a big fan of this new #0 thing in college football. Just an opinion, and not a big deal in the grand scheme of things of course. It certainly won't stop me from watching CFB or cheering for Delancy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back