• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Carnie Gets His Nebraska Offer: Will Announce Monday 12 October

And they Nae sayers will next complain Oh my God Carnie hasn't commuted to Nebraska yet the sky is falling the sky is falling. :Hair Fire:

Good luck to Carnie and whichever school he picks.

Why should he commute already when he isn't enrolled yet? ;)

Since he hasn’t committed yet after getting his long awaited offer...is he now slow playing Nebraska? :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

I didn't think of this... Fidone will be fine. Neither Rollins or Carnie scare him. But will Rollins be upset? Maybe. Quite honestly, him decommitting due to this would look much better than us pulling the offer or never offering him (IMO).

Don't be surprised to see Carnie bump his commitment date up unless he had already worked with someone on some type of special announcement.
You bring up an interesting scenario that I heard a couple of weeks ago. Could Rollins see this as a slight and consider opening his recruitment? Does he still have SEC interest?

You bring up an interesting scenario that I heard a couple of weeks ago. Could Rollins see this as a slight and consider opening his recruitment? Does he still have SEC interest?
Wonder if that is really a concern for SF? He's in great shape at TE in this years class. The comment by JC about it being a numbers game and the staff not wanting to pull any offers makes me wonder.

Three months ago it was blasphemy to consider three tight ends in this class ...now it seems highly likely.

I would be interested in how the ‘experts’ see this class finishing .... I would assume additional 2 or 3 each at DL & DB will put a bow on the class.

Three months ago it was blasphemy to consider three tight ends in this class ...now it seems highly likely.

I would be interested in how the ‘experts’ see this class finishing .... I would assume additional 2 or 3 each at DL & DB will put a bow on the class.
On a positive, when was the last time we had 3 excellent TE prospects within the 75 mile radius? Great problem to have!

Last edited:
I think he is a really good prospect, arguably better than Rollins although Prep's set up hasn't exactly featured him. I assume Rollins and Fidone are on board with this as three is a lot of TE's in one cycle. These are the types of players we used to see go to KSU, NDSU and do very well. Hopefully we can keep them all happy? Wonder how many spots we have left and how this year not counting against eligibility will play out. None the less, welcome aboard!!
From what I've heard, they are not on board...Fidone decomitting to Iowa, Rollins decommitting to an SEC school, and Carnie to Kansas State

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back