• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

" Bookie " and OU

Toulouse . . .

Photolautrec.jpg

Bookie is intelligent and writes well. (remember his recruiting journal?)
He has an engaging personality.

As for football, he often engages the wrong people at the wrong time, often fails to engage when needed and his first team engagement with the OU Defense may soon be 'slip, sliding away' very much like many of the receivers he guards or running backs he attempts to tackle.

This is a little harsh because he's likely a very sharp and good young man but when you make yourself "showtime," ya gotta deliver the goods. He's been a showtime guy without the show.

IMO. (I have watched Bookie from day 1 with a laser focus to see what all the hype was about....)

I wish the young man well. He could have used Coach Travis Fisher.

Bookie is intelligent and writes well. (remember his recruiting journal?)
He has an engaging personality.

As for football, he often engages the wrong people at the wrong time, often fails to engage when needed and his first team engagement with the OU Defense may soon be 'slip, sliding away' very much like many of the receivers he guards or running backs he attempts to tackle.

This is a little harsh because he's likely a very sharp and good young man but when you make yourself "showtime," ya gotta deliver the goods. He's been a showtime guy without the show.

IMO. (I have watched Bookie from day 1 with a laser focus to see what all the hype was about....)

I wish the young man well. He could have used Coach Travis Fisher.
but, but, but he can jump and cover tall receivers till he can't.... he's still got a cool name,... come on, he's bookie for crying out loud, BOOKIE!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back