• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 votes to play

I watched an interview with Pat Forde and he said that the Big 12 decision was likely the key decision for the ACC and SEC. I have read it other places. Don't know if it is true or will be true tomorrow, but that doesn't bode well for B1G/PAC football teams from my peon view of things.

I watched an interview with Pat Forde and he said that the Big 12 decision was likely the key decision for the ACC and SEC. I have read it other places. Don't know if it is true or will be true tomorrow, but that doesn't bode well for B1G/PAC football teams from my peon view of things.
We see it the same way.

Any chance the BIG reverses course and decides to play at some point? The old, "new information leads us to believe we can maintain player safety" ploy? No way to really save face if you do but the consequences of not playing if the other 3 conferences play would be drastic....

Any chance the BIG reverses course and decides to play at some point? The old, "new information leads us to believe we can maintain player safety" ploy? No way to really save face if you do but the consequences of not playing if the other 3 conferences play would be drastic....
It would be hard to save face and do that once you've made a decision and said it is for the safety of your student athletes and too much uncertainty. It seems pretty evident that Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska and maybe Penn State want to play. That's the big boys who make the conference TV deals happen, so who knows?
Maybe he will receive some "new medical guidance" and change course.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back