• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone Paying Attention to Mack Brown?

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Just happened to check out the recruiting job Mack Brown has been doing, wow. He's really raising the bar there in North Carolina. Really impressed!

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think he could do it again after being out of the game for 5 years. The scary part is back when he left UNC, that was probably the ceiling for that program (top 10ish) because of the in state talent level. Now, NC is a top 6 state in HS football talent, and he's locking them all up. This was also affect a lot of SEC schools and Clemson, who have made a living poaching NC talent.

Mack has never been thin on talent, and he's a truly great recruiter, and I'm sure one of the things he demanded when he took the NC job was tremendous financial support for his recruiting efforts.

Yeah, those disastrous last few years at Texas weren't for lack of talent.

Unbelievable what that man can do on the recruiting trail. It's one thing to do it at a place like Texas, but he is now doing it (for the second time) at a place where football is more of an afterthought.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back