• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Virtual Spring Official Game Thread (1PM CST)--4/18/20

Watch it here if you missed it

Johnny-Rodgers-TD-2020-virtual-spring-game.jpg

Watch the game count em up and let us all know... Thanks in advance
Don't do that.... How am I the only one that played NCAA Football and didn't like checking out all the stats at the end of the game? Good GAWD!

edit: Play Station*

Last edited:
I didn't catch where it was Cam Taylor-Britt and Wan'Dale Robinson at the controls there at the end

The first half of the game was simulated. The second half had two mystery players behind the controls. They were revealed as Wan'Dale Robinson and Cam Taylor-Britt.

I'm pretty sure Cam was playing the White squad.

Last edited:
I didn't catch where it was Cam Taylor-Britt and Wan'Dale Robinson at the controls there at the end

I'm pretty sure Cam was playing the White squad.
Really? I kind of cant believe the ending wasnt pre-witten. Maybe part of the 2nd half wasn't but the end was? If not that's remarkable.

The first half played out as a virtual simulation, followed by a speech from former Cornhuskers coach Tom Osborne. The second-half plays were controlled by current Nebraska players Cam Taylor-Britt and Wan'Dale Robinson. The White team, led by Crouch and Green, came from 16 points down to win 60-57 in overtime.

enjoyed the physical play, QB under center, fullback, enjoyable power football.

still too many throws out to the flat for my liking ;) ... QB #15 is gonna be good

Don't know for certain but it's a hell of a twist.
Just read Gabriel's story in the LJS. They played several games earlier in the week and picked this one because of the finish. Then pre-recorded the announcing over it. They were afraid of a tech glitch if they tried it live. Smart.

Still a heckuva lot of fun. Great idea and super well done.

Just another thing to be proud of. There is no place like Nebraska!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back