• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Virtual Spring Official Game Thread (1PM CST)--4/18/20

I think this is probably it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

First two minutes, I hate background music. Please get rid of crappy rap :Puke: .

Hey Brandon twitter ...... (0:25 mark)

YsAnTqn.png

My grandsons. Twins.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Eric Crouch to being the first and maybe only Virtual player of the game for a Spring game ever. I couldnt ever imagined I would have used those words ever in a sentence 3 months ago.LMAO

Last edited:
Congratulations to Eric Crouch to being the first and maybe only Virtual player of the Spring game ever. I couldnt ever imagined I would have used those words ever in a sentence 3 months ago.LMAO
There were literally two full teams actually, not just Crouch. 22 guys, 11 on each side of the ball.

Thought it was somewhat interesting. Just could not hold my attention. I did enjoy Dr. Tom talking at half time. His perspective is relevant above most others. One thing for sure that has become obvious to me. We do not, at the present time, possess the caliber of athletes that we had during those "glory years."

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back