• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #30 (L, 58-82), @ MICHIGAN, Thu 3/5 @ 5:30 pm CT, FS1 (& Game Thread)

I had, also, hope for the gals. Blew a big lead, but fighting back. At least, the guys are hitting free throws! Letting MIch have too many 3's!!

Going to karaoke. GBR!!

This one is over

32-50
Not to worry my man, I was told, in no uncertain terms earlier this season, that "It's a process"... and while that is true, this team has very little real talent to speak of, maybe Cheatham(spelling?) or that white dude, otherwise we suck big time.

I had, also, hope for the gals. Blew a big lead, but fighting back. At least, the guys are hitting free throws! Letting MIch have too many 3's!!

Going to karaoke. GBR!!
Sing either Ina Gadda Da Vida(in the garden of eden) or The Rising Son CB..... you can do it.

Michigan Ladies come back to take the lead 58-52 at the end of 3 qtrs of play. :Redface:

Last edited:
Not to worry my man, I was told, in no uncertain terms earlier this season, that "It's a process"... and while that is true, this team has very little real talent to speak of, maybe Cheatham(spelling?) or that white dude, otherwise we suck big time.
Since you don’t even recognize the players we have with potential, I’ll consider your comments as I do most fans who think Miles has a clue about coaching.

Final Stats:

1583457817189.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back