• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jimari Butler is N!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Crazy that this is this kids 1st season of football since the 7th grade and he gets a scholly.
Certainly banking on potential..

Yep. They'll take Kaden Johnson no matter what.
I'm hoping that is still in the cards. Obviously Johnson is somone we take if he wants N. While i am excited about all of the LBs we have been adding in the last three days, i hope these additions are not a sign that Johnson is going elsewhere.

This is sounding similar to Alex Davis when we recruited him. Much higher upside hopefully
Davis did dramatically improve year one to two, and even still dramatically improved from game 1 to game 12 year two, unfortunately he was lacking In development his first few years in the program. This kid does appear to have a much higher ceiling and better feel for the game, here’s to hoping he can develop sooner, I know I for one am very excited about this one and he may not be one of the top 4 linebackers we get from this class :) exciting times

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back