• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos Frazier Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think Moos or Frost are running scared of anything.
I'd like to think that's right, but I'm not so sure. I think they fear talk of empty seats at home games next year and the possibility of a third consecutive losing season by SF. Oh, it won't effect SF's tenure much, even if both happen, but it would put a lot of pressure on 2021...

Earned it? No one earns the right to be a jackass. Incognito didn’t, Peter didn’t, Phillips didn’t, Solich didn’t, McBride didn’t, and Frazier sure didn’t. Some who think because of what they did on a football field means they have different rules to follow might continue kneeling before their signed jerseys on their wall, but many others will put them in the rear view mirror. Tommie might be a little surprised the next time an autograph signing is scheduled, and his line is pretty empty.
I guess in your America folks don't get to have an opinion, unless it's yours. But, where I live, everyone is entitled to an opinion and to voice it...that's includes TF. You and SF and Moos don't like what he said, too bad. And, while no one needs to earn the right to their opinion, TF has earned a level of respect and admiration from many fans and that is what scares guys like you and our AD. Personally, I don't think many care what TF says about the program because he is so far from it, I certainly don't. Thus, there was no need for Moos to panic and go after TF, he just got TF more attention, nothing else.

Oh Hawkeye

Related image

C

Don't have a problem with kids leaving that can't or won't do what it takes to be a part of the culture being built.
The transfer portal is the best thing for student-athletes since the scholarship. But if your team is filling up the portal at the start of the HC’s 3rd year, then something is wrong. We’ll see....

The transfer portal is the best thing for student-athletes since the scholarship. But if your team is filling up the portal at the start of the HC’s 3rd year, then something is wrong. We’ll see....

None of the kids in the portal are a surprise and none are in it for the wrong reason from a fans perspective.

Bad behavior led to suspensions and kids looking for other options. Stalbird is hunting a potential scholarship offer(s) and other potential playing time. Nothing nefarious or damning at all. It’s what the portal was installed for.

We have had some significant inbound kids via the transfer portal, but that’s not a negative and you don’t want to talk about it.

Seems like we've made a habit of losing to teams with inferior talent for the last 15 years.
While true, when Bo was here he usually lost to one but made up for it beating a team he "shouldn't" which cancelled the bad loss out. He took care of business the rest of the schedule as well getting to 9 wins every year. Where people grew frustrated with Bo was if he wouldn't have that one clunker every year, we are 9-3 or 8-2 regular season and playing for a couple more conference titles.

While true, when Bo was here he usually lost to one but made up for it beating a team he "shouldn't" which cancelled the bad loss out. He took care of business the rest of the schedule as well getting to 9 wins every year. Where people grew frustrated with Bo was if he wouldn't have that one clunker every year, we are 9-3 or 8-2 regular season and playing for a couple more conference titles.
If Bo had kept his temper under wrapped and hired two good co ordninators, he would be here licking his chops in the playoffs. Big ifs though

None of the kids in the portal are a surprise and none are in it for the wrong reason from a fans perspective.

Bad behavior led to suspensions and kids looking for other options. Stalbird is hunting a potential scholarship offer(s) and other potential playing time. Nothing nefarious or damning at all. It’s what the portal was installed for.

We have had some significant inbound kids via the transfer portal, but that’s not a negative and you don’t want to talk about it.
Sure the portal can work positively for a program. But when future Heisman and NFL first round draft choices are there and want to come to your school, you take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back