• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I have some encouraging news....

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
While rummaging through my
“Nebraska room” as we call the shrine.....
I stumbled across a Magic 8 ball late this afternoon in a drawer.

So, naturally... I asked it 3 questions.

1) Will the Huskers beat Wisconsin?
Outlook not so good.

2) Will the Huskers beat Maryland?
Signs point to yes.

3) Will the Huskers beat Iowa?
Yes

So there you have it, we’re going bowling my friends....

My morning caffiene injection is via Coke Zero. Printed on the label are B1G team logos. The Friday before the Minnesota game it was Minnesota's logo. To run rub salt in the wound, Monday it was Minnesota's logo again. Then the Friday before Indiana it was, you guessed it, Indiana's logo. Before the Purdue game it wasn't Purdue so I thought I had bucked the trend. Might have to start drinking Pepsi.

Last edited:

My morning caffiene injection is via Coke Zero. Printed on the label are B1G team logos. The Friday before the Minnesota game it was Minnesota's logo. To run salt in the wound, Monday it was Minnesota's logo again. Then the Friday before Indiana it was, you guessed it, Indiana's logo. Before the Purdue game it wasn't Purdue so I thought I had bucked the trend. Might have to start drinking Pepsi.

I looked everywhere when I was at the last game for a Nebraska one and never could find one ..... it was so frustrating

My shrink tells me I’m too much of an eternal optimist, but I can’t help it.
We finish 7-5.
Bank on it. You’ll be eternally thankful.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back