• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Have we learned anything as fans.

I disagree. Pelini’s attitude, etc got him fired. There’s a reason he’s still at YSU.
Yes NU paychecks... why leave If he manged his money correctly even with the final payments being made he has no reason to search out money at this point

Just as soon as we get another 9 win coach . . . I'll take that under advisement.

But I don't regret either of those 2 firings in and of themselves. I wish better decisions were made after.

Last edited:

Holy crap! Did we rehire Pelini? What if ... we rehire Bo as O coordinator, and Solich as D coordinator, get to 9 wins, and fire Coach Cook?!?!

Have we learned that you can’t just fire nine win coaches and expect better results. To all the fans that wanted pelini or solich fired i hope
You guys sit back and stop with the firing of winning coaches cause it’s cause of you guys we are such a mess as a program.

You started out with WE and quickly transitioned to You guys twice. Which is it? You and us - or just us? Pick a team bruh.

Have we learned that you can’t just fire nine win coaches and expect better results. To all the fans that wanted pelini or solich fired i hope
You guys sit back and stop with the firing of winning coaches cause it’s cause of you guys we are such a mess as a program.
Frank got a raw deal. Pelini got what he deserved. Big difference, IMO.

I don’t think the fans fired anyone. But this thread might need to be fired.

Last edited:

We need to watch and see what happens. People think HCSF will fix things and we are powerless to change anything.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back