• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Have we learned anything as fans.

Walztrent

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Have we learned that you can’t just fire nine win coaches and expect better results. To all the fans that wanted pelini or solich fired i hope
You guys sit back and stop with the firing of winning coaches cause it’s cause of you guys we are such a mess as a program.

Have we learned that you can’t just fire nine win coaches and expect better results. To all the fans that wanted pelini or solich fired i hope
You guys sit back and stop with the firing of winning coaches cause it’s cause of you guys we are such a mess as a program.
You are not wrong, but we can't keep bringing up the past, no different than Scott and talking about the teams of the 90's he was on. We are not in the 90's different kids, different times. Can't keep dwelling on firing Pelini and Frank, different coaches, different times.

The one thing we can learn, like you should when studying history, is to not have the same mistakes you did in the past. Learn from but don't dwell on the past.

You are not wrong, but we can't keep bringing up the past, no different than Scott and talking about the teams of the 90's he was on. We are not in the 90's different kids, different times. Can't keep dwelling on firing Pelini and Frank, different coaches, different times.

The one thing we can learn, like you should when studying history, is to not have the same mistakes you did in the past. Learn from but don't dwell on the past.
Your last paragraph says it all. You have to "bring up" the past in order to learn from it.
But living in the past is futile.

Last edited:

I disagree. Pelini’s attitude, etc got him fired. There’s a reason he’s still at YSU.
Do pelinis attitude wouldn’t of been as bad if the media and fans didn’t ask
Him at every turn if he thought he was going to get fired.

And that’s what im
Hoping. I believe frost will get this turned around and start winning just worried if he doesn’t start brining championships home or is winning just like the other winning coaches fans will be pushing for his firing just like they did with the other coaches. Either the fans need to change their tone or the upper management needs to stop listening to those fans.

Man I have more power than I thought over the program.
Of course you do. You get enough fans like you and we end up firing a winning coach not once but twice. The powers to be listen to fans cause that where their money comes from. Get enough that support firing those people in the upper management will do as the fans wish cause at the end of
The day that’s what’s writing their paychecks.

Of course you do. You get enough fans like you and we end up firing a winning coach not once but twice. The powers to be listen to fans cause that where their money comes from. Get enough that support firing those people in the upper management will do as the fans wish cause at the end of
The day that’s what’s writing their paychecks.
I've never sent one letter to the U saying anything about any coach. When I go to the games I cheer as loud as I can. Now if management is on here or anywhere else then I would look into that being a problem

thanks for letting me know what kind of fan I should be though...Been a great season so far..I dont know what came over me to even think I should say anything bad!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back