• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We’re 3 possessions away from being 7-2

BLyons11

Recruit
5 Year Member
Indiana, Purdue, colorado

would say we had the best team all 3 games... just can’t put it together yet

everyone needs to chill out... I’ve been a husker fan for 25 years, never lived in Nebraska... didn’t go to school there... grew up watching them in the mid 90s

wish this negativity could stop... its terrible for the program. Pelini is laughing his ass off somewhere right now

Scott will turn it around but would be helpful if more of this fan base wasn’t so entitled... our expectations are far worse than USC and Miami fan bases although we’ve been nationally irrelevant much longer

wish people could understand the process... I’m really hoping the negativity on this site represents a loud mouth minority

We are 2 possessions from being 2 and 7 too
Spin it how u want
Oh ok and good luck getting another coach in here with the way we treat our national champion alma mater former QB coach who was national coach of the year 2 years ago...

Maybe we could land Lane Kiffin? Or Kevin Sumlin?... what a joke

the difference between Frost and anyone else who would consider thing job (which is probably a handful of crappy candidates) is that he won’t be content when 9 wins is the floor and will keep pushing and won’t take an SEC job after he gets the program on track...can’t wait to see who you had in mind

I think we can easily land a coach. Look around it is nature of the football landscape. Big money mean big changes. I would be happy with a bowl game. I would be happy if we executed.

Oh ok and good luck getting another coach in here with the way we treat our national champion alma mater former QB coach who was national coach of the year 2 years ago...

the difference between Frost and anyone else who would consider thing job (which is probably a handful of crappy candidates) is that he won’t be content when 9 wins is the floor and will keep pushing and won’t take an SEC job after he gets the program on track...can’t wait to see who you had in mind
I think we should keep frost. I'm hopeful that hell turn it around. I think he very well may still be the man for the job.
But if you think at $5 million a year that any other school would be all sweet and cuddly with the job he's done this past almost 2 yrs your crazy. He's earned the criticism, he's actually lucky we've been accepting of this. FSU just fired their guy for the same and NU fans would have ran anyone else out of town.
I'm pulling for him but he's earned his feet being put on coal

I wish some of these schmoes calling for heads to roll actually had a clue about football. This eternal s#/+ storm that is the current state of Husker FB all started when an entitled booster wanted rid of a 9-win coach. We are still paying the price, and who knows for how much longer.

I think we should keep frost. I'm hopeful that hell turn it around. I think he very well may still be the man for the job.
But if you think at $5 million a year that any other school would be all sweet and cuddly with the job he's done this past almost 2 yrs your crazy. He's earned the criticism, he's actually lucky we've been accepting of this. FSU just fired their guy for the same and NU fans would have ran anyone else out of town.
I'm pulling for him but he's earned his feet being put on coal
FSU literally won a national championship six years ago and was in the playoff in 2014 and won the Orange Bowl in 2016. Their culture has been terrific until literally the past 2 seasons, much MUCH different then where we are. That comparison to Willie Taggert isn't fair or even comparable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back