• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

Poor Red Dead Redemption. You aren't really a fan here to see the program reach a higher level. No, it is obvious from your remarks that you'd rather see the winning traditions go away. In your case you think winning is about always having the highest score. You don't know a person wanting the game improved over being mediocre. You'd rather label everyone as negative because you feel superior in every way. I'd rather put my energy encouraging winning strategies for this team, whereas you waste time trying to cull talk about the process. For someone that is all about other people and how they are stupid compared to yourself, you're too wrapped up in yourself to even begin to understand any of my messages. I pity people like you. So self absorbed.

This forum is about the Huskers. It is not about Red Dead Redemption's quest to stifle discussion. If you are too sensitive for the discussion then take it somewhere else. Following me and commenting on my every post really is about you.
:Rolf: such an imagination...

Can you back up any of these outrageous claims you've made?

Last edited:

Poor Red Dead Redemption. You aren't really a fan here to see the program reach a higher level. No, it is obvious from your remarks that you'd rather see the winning traditions go away. In your case you think winning is about always having the highest score. You don't know a person wanting the game improved over being mediocre. You'd rather label everyone as negative because you feel superior in every way. I'd rather put my energy encouraging winning strategies for this team, whereas you waste time trying to cull talk about the process. For someone that is all about other people and how they are stupid compared to yourself, you're too wrapped up in yourself to even begin to understand any of my messages. I pity people like you. So self absorbed.

This forum is about the Huskers. It is not about Red Dead Redemption's quest to stifle discussion. If you are too sensitive for the discussion then take it somewhere else. Following me and commenting on my every post really is about you.

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Dumb:
Blaming this staff for any of these problems. The lack of talent is glaring at DONU, deal with it! Not only did these guys beat Auburn but that was the same Auburn team that beat both teams in the National Title Game that year; yes auburn beat both Alabama 26-14 and whipped Georgia 40-17!

Dumber:
This post.

Frost should put these guys behind closed doors and tell them out of you four I'm going a different direction with three of you. Let them figure it out. They are big boys. If they fix it, he can always change his mind. But this buddy crap and loyalty to coaches over the team is not going to work... ever.
What a terrible way to manage subordinates. This is a football program not Survivor Island. This is why very few people take what you post seriously. This type of management would get you fired.

I'm curious how this numbskull is a stud in any way. I challenge the entire forum to point out how any of these four position coaches are studs at their jobs. None of them have been particular good for this team.

It's amazing that this numbskull (Held) has a job coaching college football and you only get to coach your video game teams.

How would you be able to know if he can or can't coach if you ignore the best evidence available?
I ask because I honestly don't know what you are referring to-which evidence am I ignoring? Zigs making the NFL and recruitment of Robinson or are you referring to not judging him due to the offensive line issues?

[/QUOTE]
I ask because I honestly don't know what you are referring to-which evidence am I ignoring? Zigs making the NFL and recruitment of Robinson or are you referring to not judging him due to the offensive line issues?

Zigs playing well under Held. Playing well enough to make a NFL roster in fact. I don't think it's any question the offensive line play has been worse this year.

Zigs playing well under Held. Playing well enough to make a NFL roster in fact. I don't think it's any question the offensive line play has been worse this year.
More specifically, how are you making that evaluation? What's the basis and what are your qualifications?

I hate judging the job of coaches over such a short period of time period, but it's even more difficult when you ignore the evidence that supports them in favor of only evidence that hurts. That's why I asked what your qualifications are. Maybe you played RB in college or coached in college and have a more discerning eye than the rest of us. I don't want to discount that possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

What a terrible way to manage subordinates. This is a football program not Survivor Island. This is why very few people take what you post seriously. This type of management would get you fired.
Football programs are more important than any one coach. I think you should stop pretending you know something about how management works in a football program and go back to your video games.

Football programs are more important than any one coach. I think you should stop pretending you know something about how management works in a football program and go back to your video games.

I think you should stop pretending that you know anything about football at all. Your word salad posts aren't exactly convincing anyone around here. Furthermore, good luck getting anyone to work for you if that's how you treat people that work under you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying the guy can't coach, I don't believe their is evidence to call him a stud and even with a bad line I've seen little to get excited about regarding our running game. Putting a guy on an NFL practice roster as I said is a no reason to call the guy a stud coach.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back